Friday, September 12, 2008

Traveling through Brazil

I’ve just returned from Brazil, as always want an amazing place!  You may not know this but we have added some Real Deal Bags to our collection (we decided that just a hat wouldn’t do), you can view them here. 

You may notice that some of the names of these bags seem rather peculiar, maybe somewhat interesting.  Well I can show you exactly where they are on a map.  I’ve visited each town and this time I brought back pictures of just about everyone of them so that I could show you what a wonderful little towns they are and why they deserve to have something named after them – after all they are what inspired us to get into this recycled tarp business.

On this map you can see where each city is and I even marked out my trip.

Check back next week to see pictures of Manaus!

No comments: